High-grade Battery for Apple A1322 (63.5Wh, 6 cells)
- ConditionReplacement, Brand New
- Number of Cells6 cells
- Cell TypeLi-Polymer
- Size211.20x78.80x13.90mm(L x W x H)
- Warranty1 Year
- AvailabilityIn Stock
Superior Quality，Favorable Price
Our Website is your source of high-grade Apple laptop batteries! This brand new 63.5Wh(6 cells) replacement Apple A1322 Li-Polymer battery is made with high-grade cells from Samsung, LG and Panasonic to ensure maximum performance. The housing of the Apple A1322 battery pack is made of non flammable and very durable plastic, which is fire-retarded and nonperishable when dropped from low heights.
We are a distributor specializing in replacement laptop batteries. Through our direct relationships with the manufacturers overseas and logistics centers across the country, we can deliver high-grade replacement products to your door at the most affordable prices.
100% OEM Compatibility , International Standards
All our high-grade replacement batteries for Apple A1322 laptop have been tested to prove that they can match or surpass original Apple battery performance and fit with Original Manufacturer's Specifications. In compliance with international standards, they obtain a series of rigorous safety certifications such as CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002. In general, this replacement Apple A1322 battery can be charged/discharged up to more than 600 cycles.
Multiple Intelligent Protection
- ESD PROTECTION
- OVER HEAT PROTECTION
- POWER PROTECTION
- CURRENT PROTECTION
- OVER DISCHARGE PROTECTION
- VOLTAGE PROTECTION
- OVER CHARGE PROTECTION
- SHORT CIRCUIT
- INTELLIGENT PROTECTION
- CHARGING TIME PROTECTION
- CLASS A PROTECTION
Buy with Confidence!
Product Larger Images
Compatible Apple Part Numbers
- A1278(EMC 2326*)
- A1278(EMC 2351*)
- A1278(EMC 2419*)
- A1278(EMC 2554*)
- A1278(EMC 2555*)
Compatible Apple Laptop Models
- MacBook 13 inch MC375LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2009)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD101LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD102LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD313LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD314LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13" A1278 (2009 Version)
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990*/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990CH/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990J/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991*/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991CH/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991J/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13" Precision Aluminum Unibody (2009 Version)
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MD313LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MD314LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990LL
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991LL
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991X/A
- MacBook Pro A1322
- MacBook Pro MC374LL/A 13.3 inch
- MacBook Pro MC375LL/A 13.3 inch
All our high quality replacement batteries for Apple A1322 laptop come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
If you have a problem with one battery which bought from us, please contact us first. We will process your request and try to find a solution for your problem. If the problem cannot be fixed by our technical support engineer, we will generate an RMA number (Return Material Authorization) for you. If inspection concludes that the returned battery is defective, a new battery will be shipped out without extra charge.
Please note: we cannot process returned batteries if you have not yet received an RMA number.
A:First, find out the part number of your old battery or the model name of your laptop (e.g. 'Apple A1322') and then match with our product compatibility table. Second, please compare your old battery with our product images to make sure their shapes are the same. Finally, check the voltage (rating) is the same as the old one. For more details please click How to find one correct battery for my laptop?
A: Generally speaking, it will not cause any damage without removing battery when you connect the power supply. Because the battery will not be charged anymore after it is fully charged. Oppositely, it will turn to the use of power supply system. However, when your notebook has run for a long time at high speed, you’d better remove your battery out of your laptop owing to the internal overheating. Otherwise, it is harmful.
A: There is no need to charge your new Apple A1322 battery for 12 hours for the first time use, because lithium-ion battery has no memory effect. So you only need to charge and discharge it normally. What’s more, you should avoid exhausting the battery power and then recharge, because it will bring a lot of damage to your battery. Therefore you have to charge it when remaining power nearly 10-20%. By the way, if your battery has not been used for a long time, please charge it once a month, keep the remaining power about 50% and then store it in a dry and cool environment.
1 Turn your Apple A1322 laptop over.
2 Find out the laptop battery release button lock.
3 Press the battery release button, gently pull the battery out of the laptop.
4 Insert the battery into the slot. Push your Apple A1322 battery to the laptop and secure it in place.
1 Tweak Your Built-In Power Saving Options.
2 Adjust the brightness of your laptop display as much as possible within an acceptable range.
3 Disable unnecessary programs that draw energy from your notebook.
4 Keep your laptop and battery in a cool dry place (heat may destroy a battery).
5 Avoid Full Discharges.